GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING THE SERVICES OF www.victorgoleminov.com
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you use this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to these terms. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms, do not use this website!
These TERMS govern the relationship between Victor Goleminov (hereinafter "www.victorgoleminov.com" or "Website" or "Site") on the one hand and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on the domain www.victorgoleminov.com and its subdomains (called for short Site), as well as the relations with the same, when they use the information and commercial services offered by Victor Goleminov (called for short Services).
These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of www.victorgoleminov.com (except for the link to these General Terms) the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms.
The conditions for ordering, delivery and payment in www.victorgoleminov.com correspond to the conditions specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), the Electronic Commerce Act (ETA) and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016
The site www.victorgoleminov.com, managed by "Consult 2008" Ltd., UIC 175271696, Sofia, postal code 1799, Mladost district, residential complex MLADOST 2, bl. 205A, ent. B, fl. 6, apt. 38, Phone: +359 888 859 229, meets all regulatory requirements to operate with customers in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Victor Yordanov Goleminov is the creator and administrator of the website www.victorgoleminov.com, holding the position of sales manager in "Consult 2008" Ltd.
The User understands and accepts the fact that the information services and the Site are provided "as is" and that www.victorgoleminov.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion and inability to deliver information about completed orders to the User, his or other Users' opinions and assessments about products, information about unavailable products, as well as damages, lost profits and other damages that occurred after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, solutions of the administrator, etc.) on the Site.
In the event that as a result of the use of this Site or materials from it leads to damage that requires repair or repair of equipment or information, the User assumes all responsibility and all costs associated with the elimination of damage.
In order to use the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide all necessary equipment for access to the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem or other means of access to the Internet. www.victorgoleminov.com only provides the information on the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that prevent the use of the Site due to the operation of computer equipment by the user.
2. Conditions for user registration
By using www.victorgoleminov.com, the User agrees:
• to provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about oneself when filling in the registration form (hereinafter referred to as Personal Data);
• to make changes to these Personal Data if necessary in view of their accuracy, precision, timeliness and completeness.
In the event that the User provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, www.victorgoleminov.com has the right to close and/or delete the information about his e-mail address (e-mail) and deny him further access to part or to all your services.
With a view to the security and protection of the privacy of its Users, www.victorgoleminov informs parents that the products and services are provided to the widest audience and that determining the appropriate services and materials for use by their children is their responsibility.
3. Protection and storage of personal data.
• Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his own Personal Data, which he has entered or has become available on www.victorgoleminov.com when using the Site by him, as well as to correct this Personal Data.
• By accepting these terms and conditions, Users who have registered a username and password expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by them (including the selected username and password) will be processed by www.victorgoleminov.com electronically upon delivery of ordered goods or services and if necessary help from an employee of www.victorgoleminov.com
• All Personal Data and other Data voluntarily provided by the User, which identify him in the process of using the Site are stored, processed and used by www.victorgoleminov.com for the purposes of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services and for the purposes of advertising goods and services offered at www.victorgoleminov.com.
• www.victorgoleminov.com explicitly notifies the User that the Personal Data provided by the User are not given to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
• www.victorgoleminov.com reserves the right to use the IP addresses and other data of Users to disclose their identity in cases where this is necessary in compliance with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these terms.
We need the data provided by you in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. We do not provide this data to third parties except
- the payment service provider processing the payment
- the courier company with which we deliver your purchase
- our accountant.
The site www.victorgoleminov.com does not collect or process special categories of personal data, such as: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of the identification of a individual, data on the state of health or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual. Individuals should not provide such sensitive data to the Site. In the event that an individual intentionally provides sensitive data to the Site, the Site undertakes to delete them immediately.
Personal data collected through www.victorgoleminov.com
You do not need to provide personal data to use www.victorgoleminov.com. However, the Website www.victorgoleminov.com may collect personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by visitors. The site collects your personal data in compliance with the principles of legality and transparency.
• contact telephone number
For companies - traders and legal entities - non-traders:
• contact telephone number
• VAT identification number
The administrator collects and processes the personal data of individuals, which are provided directly by them only for the following purposes, namely:
• in order to provide services offered by the Administrator, namely the sale of goods and identification of individuals (future and current customers)
• to make contact with the individual by e-mail so that the Administrator can respond to the request received from the individual
• for fulfillment of obligations under a contract to which the individual to whom the data relate is a party, as well as for actions prior to the conclusion of a contract and taken at his request
• for fulfillment of a normatively established obligation of the Personal Data Administrator, in accordance with the applicable law
• for sending the goods purchased by the individual;
• to send information bulletins, which contain information about received new collections, discounts, etc. Newsletters are sent only after the administrator has obtained the explicit consent of the individual;
• accounting purposes
• statistical purposes.
The Administrator follows the following principles when processing personal data of individuals, namely:
• Personal data is processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with regard to the data subject ("lawfulness, good faith and transparency");
• Personal data is collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes;
• Personal data is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed ("minimization of data");
• Personal data is accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date ("accuracy");
• Personal data are stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period not longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed ("storage restriction");
• Personal data is processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, applying appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality").
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect, as well as the purposes for which we collect and process it. We provide you with reasonable access and the ability to view, correct, supplement or delete personal data that you have shared with us.
Non-personal data and cookies collected through www.victorgoleminov.com
We do not collect or store individual cookies. We only have access to aggregated cookie information for functional purposes.
We may share with third parties information that includes:
• number of visits to www.victorgoleminov.com;
• number of visitors on each page of www.victorgoleminov.com;
• the domain names of the Internet service providers of the visitors of www.victorgoleminov.com;
The cookies we use are:
• Mandatory cookies - this type of cookie is used for the proper functioning of the website.
• Analytics cookies on www.Wix.com (analytical cookies) - are used to monitor traffic, do not contain personal data, but only information for statistical and analytical needs - pages visited, as well as the type of device: mobile or desktop device.
• Functional cookies - These are used for the proper functional use of the site at a high level, to remember the choices you have made and to provide improved, more personal features.
• Precise targeting cookies - These cookies contain information about how you have used our site and can be triggered by our advertising partners. They do not store personal information. Thanks to them, you will not be shown information that is irrelevant to you. You can make the cookie settings you receive from our site in the browser you use. Please note that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work completely correctly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.
The purposes for which www.victorgoleminov.com collects and processes personal data are:
• to answer your questions;
• to provide the products, information and services you request;
• to contact you to confirm an order you have made through www.victorgoleminov.com;
• to contact you with information about the use of the site www.victorgoleminov.com;
• to seek feedback for our products and services;
• for the purposes of our marketing activity;
The site www.victorgoleminov.com stores your personal data for as long as necessary for the processing of correspondence and any possible additional actions.
The Administrator has the right to disclose the processed personal data to the following categories of persons, namely:
• the individuals to whom the data relate;
• to persons, if provided for in a normative act, for example state bodies (NRA, Patent Office, Commercial Register, etc.);
• to persons processing personal data who provide services for the benefit of the business activities of the Provider, such as an accountant of the Administrator and courier organizations, as these persons are bound by a duty of confidentiality, and these persons have provided sufficient guarantees for the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the processing takes place in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of the rights of individuals.
• when required by law or in response to law enforcement in connection with a criminal or administrative investigation.
www.victorgoleminov.com provides personal data (name, contact phone number, delivery address) to courier companies with which www.victorgoleminov.com has a contract (which you want or offered by us), which deliver products ordered through www.victorgoleminov.com.
The administrator does not sell personal data provided by the individual to third parties.
Right To Object
5. Obligations of the users of the Site
The user agrees NOT to use www.victorgoleminov.com with the following purposes:
• formulates, sends or otherwise transmits Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, disturbing, hurting, discrediting, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of another or unacceptable from the point of view of racial, ethnic or other reasons;
• creates advertising content of goods and services outside the Site, as well as to publish Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Site, except where this is explicitly stated as permitted.
• presents himself as a person or a group of people, including, but not limited to: a representative of www.victorgoleminov.com, a representative of a manufacturer, etc., as well as in another way to mislead about his belonging to a group of people or an individual;
• falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identification means in order to obscure the origin of Content transmitted through the Site;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any patent, commercial, copyright or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected by alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of customer attraction;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or limit the operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• interfere with the provision of services on the Site or disrupt the operation of servers or networks related to the services, not to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks related to the Site;
www.victorgoleminov.com reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the Site to users who once or systematically violate the listed requirements.
www.victorgoleminov.com reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the user in violation of the above requirements.
6. Copyright and intellectual property protection.
The pages of our site are protected by copyright. In particular, all reproductions, adaptations, translations, storage and processing in other media, including storage or transfer to another medium by electronic means, shall enjoy the protection of copyright. Any use in whole or in part of this requires the prior written consent of the Site www.victorgoleminov.com. Both the content and the structure of the website are protected by copyright. Any reproduction of information or data, and in particular, the use of texts or parts thereof, on photographic material, requires the prior written consent of the Site. Distribution and reproduction rights are reserved by the Site. The rights also remain in effect when images are automatically or manually added to the archive.
When purchasing a product subject to copyright and / or patent rights, www.victorgoleminov.com does not provide any additional rights for use and distribution, except for the explicitly mentioned rights and / or licenses from the manufacturer / distributor of the product.
All goods and services offered by www.victorgoleminov.com, protected by copyright and related rights, are offered in their original form, packaging and media without any influence by www.victorgoleminov.com and according to the licenses and distribution rights given by their manufacturers and / or distributors for Bulgaria.
Before downloading, printing, copying, adapting, storing, processing (electronically or otherwise), distributing, using, distributing, transmitting or showing to the public, you must obtain the prior written consent of www.victorgoleminov.com, before download, print, copy the Site or before performing any other copyright-restricted action. In all cases, www.victorgoleminov.com should be noted as the source of the content.
You may link to the Site with our prior written consent in a manner that does not damage our reputation and in accordance with the instructions we may give in connection with linking to this website. In particular, you can only link from a website that is your property and can only link to the home page of that website.
You may link to this website with our prior written consent in a manner that does not damage our reputation and in accordance with the instructions we may give in connection with linking to this website. In particular, you can only link from a website that is your property and can only link to the home page of that website.
• the link can point to the given page, but not to copy its content, copying of text material from the page to which the link points is allowed.
• must not state explicitly or implicitly that www.victorgoleminov.com recommends it and / or its products;
• must not provide false or misleading information about the products and / or services of www.victorgoleminov.com;
The owners of sites and pages outside www.victorgoleminov.com have no right to create links to images, multimedia samples, etc. content, but only to the HTML pages providing that content.
The links provided on the Site of www.victorgoleminov.com to sites owned by third parties are published solely for the convenience of users. When using such a link, users do not use a service provided by www.victorgoleminov.com and after using the link, these General Terms and Conditions expire.
www.victorgoleminov.com does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and / or their content. Thus, www.victorgoleminov.com in no way imposes or recommends these sites to users, nor the information published in them. The visit and all risks associated with it on such a site is entirely the responsibility of the user.
You owe compensation for any loss or damage we have suffered as a result of linking www.victorgoleminov.com with negative consequences. This means that you will be liable for such loss or damage
It is prohibited to knowingly install a computer virus, other malicious code or harmful components on this website, obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, or attack this website through a denial of service attack or a denial of service attack. We will report such violations to law enforcement and cooperate with those authorities by providing them with your identity. In such circumstances, your right to use this website will terminate immediately and you will indemnify us for such violation, which means that you will be liable for any loss or damage suffered.
7. Goods and services at www.victorgoleminov.com
The page of each product presented on the Site lists the price, the main characteristics of the product and additional information aimed at helping to make an informed choice when buying the product or service. The site is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the product not related to the main characteristics and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
The site reserves the right to publish names, models and other information about goods in English when:
• There is a danger that with its translation valuable information about the characteristics of the goods will be lost;
• There is no generally accepted unambiguous terminology in Bulgarian;
• The product itself is a carrier of information in English,
All prices listed in www.victorgoleminov.com are in BGN, EUR or USD, VAT not included. In case the product has several modifications, the prices for each of the modifications are indicated on its page.
In case the goods do not fall into a promotional program, which is explicitly stated, a delivery price is charged. The delivery price depends on the value of the goods, its weight, its physical size, destination and method of delivery.
www.victorgoleminov.com has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published materials, services and prices. Some of the published materials may be out of date, and www.victorgoleminov.com does not take any responsibility to update them. Some of the information published on the Site may relate to products, services or programs that are not offered and are not currently available.
When placing the order, the User has the right to choose the goods and their quantity, method and terms of delivery according to the options offered on the Site.
At any time, before the completion of the Order, the user has the right to change the selected goods and services.
When placing an order on the Site, the user enters into a contractual relationship with www.victorgoleminov.com, concerning the specific purchase.
The site www.victorgoleminov.com has the right to change prices without prior notice to users. The user is obliged to pay the price that was indicated on the website when ordering.
The delivery of the ordered goods is made in the way chosen by the User and according to the specified terms. The goods are usually shipped within 7 working days after ordering. www.victorgoleminov.com reserves the right to extend the specified terms by up to 7 days without informing the User in advance, and to extend the terms over 7 days, with the prior approval of the User.
www.victorgoleminov.com reserves the right to change the subcontractor performing the delivery without prior notice to the User, as long as this does not change the method of delivery.
When paying in cash for the ordered goods and services, the User undertakes to deposit, at the time of delivery to www.victorgoleminov.com or his representative performing the delivery, the full value of the delivered order. In the event that within one week from the date of delivery the User partially or completely abandons the purchased goods, www.victorgoleminov.com is obliged to refund partially or fully the amount deposited. In case the user does not give up the purchased goods or services, www.victorgoleminov.com automatically accepts the deposit, as payment for the ordered goods or services.
When paying by bank transfer, the User deposits an amount equal to the value of the order in the bank account of www.victorgoleminov.com and only after the deposit is confirmed are the ordered goods and services delivered. In the event that within one week from the date of delivery the User partially or completely waives.
8. Refusal of a good or service
The consumer has the right to refuse one or more of the ordered goods within 7 days of receipt of the order in case the product is in the form in which it is delivered, if it is packaged - its packaging is not opened (the package of the shipment can be opened) and the integrity of any seals and labels intended to identify the unpacking or use of the goods is not compromised.
In case of finding a defective product within 24 hours. from the receipt and in case of undamaged commercial appearance of the goods and packaging, www.victorgoleminov.com undertakes to replace it with a new one, according to the warranty conditions of the respective manufacturer, or to refund the amount deposited for the goods, according to Article 55 of CPA , from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal. After this period, or in case of violation of the commercial appearance or packaging of the goods, the repair of the goods is undertaken by the services specified in the warranty card.
Transport and other costs for receiving and returning the goods are at the expense of the customer. In case of non-compliance of the goods with the main characteristics specified in the page, www.victorgoleminov.com refunds the amount deposited for the goods by the consumer, including the transport costs charged for the acquisition of the goods in accordance with Art. 59 para 3 of the CPA and within 14 days of receipt of the goods and intact commercial appearance of the goods and packaging.
Right to compensation for damages
Any person who has suffered material or non-material damage as a result of a violation of the Regulation is entitled to receive compensation from the Administrator or processor of personal data for the damage caused. Legal proceedings relating to the exercise of the right to compensation shall be brought before the courts of the Member State in which the Administrator or processor has its place of establishment.
1. name, address and other data for identification of the respective individual;
2. description of the request;
3. signature, date of submission of the request and e-mail address.
The request is made personally by the individual. The administrator records the requests submitted by individuals in a separate register.
After the individual has exercised his right of access to personal data concerning him, the Administrator verifies the identity of the individual before responding to the request. This is necessary to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to data and identity theft. In case the Administrator cannot identify the individual from the collected personal data, then the Administrator has the right to request a copy of documents that identify the individual (such as ID card, driver's license, other documents that contain personal data that may identify the individual).
The administrator shall review the request and provide the individual with information on the actions taken in connection with the request within one month of receiving the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
The administrator shall inform the individual of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay. Where the individual submits a request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless the person has requested otherwise.
If the Administrator does not take action on the request of the individual, the Administrator shall notify the person without delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request of the reasons for not taking action and of the possibility to file a complaint to a supervisory body and seek protection. court order.
The Administrator undertakes to notify any recipient to whom personal data have been disclosed of any correction, erasure or restriction of processing, unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. The administrator shall inform the individual of these recipients if the person so requests.
The site www.victorgoleminov.com is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these terms.
Given the international nature of the Internet and that www.victorgoleminov.com is connected to this network, the Site does not guarantee that the flow of information to and from www.victorgoleminov.com will not be monitored and recorded by third parties.
www.victorgoleminov.com does not declare that the materials or services on this Site are appropriate or available outside Bulgaria and, accordingly, access to them from territories where their content is illegal is not permitted.
The provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation and the international legislation shall apply to all issues not settled in these conditions, even if they are not mentioned in the present conditions.
All disputes relating to these Terms, which the parties have failed to resolve through negotiations and mutual agreement, shall be referred to the competent Bulgarian courts.
Link to the European Commission's (EC) Consumer Dispute Resolution (ODR) Internet Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Last update: 25.11.2020